Frequently asked Questions
Our virtual classroom consists of two distinct parts. First is the lecture environment. Once you are registered for a class, you will receive a link that allows you to enter the virtual classroom. You will see and hear not only the instructor, but the other students in the class. You will also see what the instructor is presenting, sometimes this will be a presentation, and other times it will be a quick books demonstration.
The second part is a remote desktop connection (RDP) to a virtual quick books computer. This is the hands on environment, you will be entering QuickBooks transactions, creating invoices, paying bills, writing checks, and running reports.
We provide a 100% money-back guarantee. No Questions Asked!
Our Introductory class is free, with no fees, no hassle. Click to Register.
With our other classes, up to midway through the class, you can withdraw, simply state your request to withdraw or type in the chat that you wish to withdraw from the class; we will refund your payment within 24 hours. No Hassle! No Questions.
If you stay for the entire class, you have committed to the payment.
- We strive to offer the best quick books training available anywhere.
- Our principle instructors have over 20 years of experience using Quick Books.
- Our classes are virtual, so you can take any of our classes from almost anywhere.
- Our classes are hands on, you learn by listening, watching, and doing.
- We offer a 100% money back guarantee.
- We keep our class size small, so you get the personal attention to be successful in the class.
- You can retake our classes at no additional cost.
- Our classes are based around concepts. You will then be able to implement the concept into your own QuickBooks company file.
f you can’t connect to either the virtual class or the Quick Books RDP connection, you can give us a call at our technical help line (832) 672-4040.
Connection issues are rare, but this is why we open up the virtual class room and QuickBooks sessions 15 minutes before class starts, so that any issues can be resolved before the class gets started.
We decided to offer our introductory QuickBooks class at no cost, for three reasons.
1. This allows you, the student, to determine if this type of class works for you. We work to make our virtual classes as close to being in a classroom as possible. But we realize it won’t work for everyone. By offering our Intro class at no cost, you can see if this type of training works for you.
2. You can get an idea of our teaching style, the content we provide both in the virtual classroom, and the workbook that we email to you.
3. You get to check out the hands-on exercises we provide via the Remote Desktop Connection (RDP).
We are confident that having experienced the Introductory class, you will want to go ahead and register for the next class in the series, Intermediate QuickBooks.
- The first step is to register for a class (ie. Introduction to QuickBooks)
- Once you have registered for the class, you will receive an email acknowledgement within a few minutes.
- You will receive a second email verifying your seat in the class. This email will also provide you with guide lines to help insure that you get the most from the class. You should get this email within one business day.
- The day before your class, you will receive a third email. This email will provide you with everything you need to attend the virtual QuickBooks class. The instructions for connecting to the virtual classroom will be in the body of the email. The email will also have two attachments.
- The course workbook will be attached as a PDF; we recommend that you print out the workbook, so you can easily take notes.
- The second attachment is a Remote Desktop Connection (RDP) file. This is the connection to the hands-on lab.
Here is a list of what you need to take one of our QuickBooks classes.
- A reliable internet connection.
- A computer or laptop to access the virtual classroom and the QuickBooks virtual lab.
(We recommend two monitors, one for the class session, and one for the lab.)
- The course workbook.
The following are recommended but not required.
- We recommend using a headset, although you can use your computers speakers and microphone, experience has soon that the best experience is with a headset.
- We recommend the use of a webcam, the builtin camera on most laptops will work just fine. You can take the classes without a camera, but the better experience is with a camera.
- We recommend that you print out the class workbook. It is easier to take notes and you will not be using any of your valuable screen space. Even with two monitors, we still recommend that you print out the class workbook.
Just simply send a reply to your confirmation email, stating that you need to reschedule, and indicate the class date and time that you would like to be registered in. We will make the change on our end and will send you a confirming email. We will respond as soon as possible.
Don’t worry, simple reply to your confirmation email, and let us know when you would like to reschedule. If there is space available in the class, we will register you in the class, and send you a confirming email. We will respond as soon as possible.
To retake one of our classes, simply reply to our acknowledgement or confirmation email; stating that you would like to retake the class. Along with the date and time of the class you would like to enrolled in. We will respond as soon as possible.
The Bundle is our special pricing option. Purchasing The Bundle is a $225.00 savings, if you purchased the items separately.
If you purchase both our Intermediate QuickBooks class and our Advanced QuickBooks class at the same time, you receive a $50.00 discount off of the price of the classes purchased separately.
The Bundle also includes an hour ($175.00 value) of our QuickBooks consulting. The Bundle is the best value we offer. If you have taken our free Introduction to QuickBooks class and want more training; this is a great value.
The Bundle also comes with our 100% money back guarantee. If you decide during the first half of our Intermediate class that you do not want to proceed, for any reason, we will refund the full price you paid for “The Bundle”.
We do our best to respond to all inquires as soon as possible. Our normal business hour are 8:00a.m. to 5:00p.m. central time, Monday through Friday. If we receive your email before the end of a weekday, we will respond to you before we leave for the day.
If you email us after hours, we will respond the next weekday, excluding holidays. We respond to emails in the order that we receive them.
Remote Desktop Connection, RDC, or RDP all refer to Microsoft’s feature to connect remotely to another computer. In our case to connect to our Virtual QuickBooks server. This is where we host the virtual lab for the courses. Once registered for a class, we will send you an .rdp file via email. This file contains the information the Remote Desktop needs to connect to our server.